Sunday, 21 February 2016

Do Robots Dream? [session 30]

Right... I'm going to try and add some method to the madness here by programming the ships computer to auto upload a new Do Robots Dream session to my MixCloud portal every couple of months. With a large number of tunes saved ready for future sessions (around 50 as I type) I'll resist the temptation to promise monthly sessions, if only because it takes me a couple of days to lay down the mix and prepare the artwork, all on top of the hectic ship schedule...

So Session 30 is now up and can be enjoyed via the MixCloud link below:

https://www.mixcloud.com/orbscure

So enjoy my friends...

Cheers
Pete (aka theORBscureDDJ
+ play + enjoy + float + dream +

3 comments:

bbroo said...

Robots everywhere are rejoicing!

Once again, I feel that there is an air of content with those soaring high,
cheers, mate.........


p.s I think that the treatment is working......please keep the music coming = we need to know - Do Robots Dream?

bbroo said...

So much amazing energy has been beamed up over the last few months....even the slowest speed processors, in the outer growing satellites, seem to be invigorated.
Never before has there been so much information transferred between robots: "I'm feeling much better now", "I'm putting myself to fullest possible use," and more recently "I think therefore I am".

As energy can be neither created nor destroyed, who can say what robot achievements will result from this energy transference. I see a new dawning in the whole Robot Community - thank you.

Do Robots Dream?

bbroo said...

The robots are all rejoicing in harmony.
The recent energy transmissions from the future, confirm that in 13 billion years, this very planet they have helped create, will support intelligent life, and life is close to discovering the deep connection between Dark Energy, Do Robots Dream, and The Life Force - thanks…………............ . . . . . . . . .

Do Robots Dream? [session 052]