Sunday, 28 June 2015

Musical inspiration...

If any of you were wondering where I find the tunes I decided to use in these mixes, try checking out the various streams found via Digitally Imported. You can listen to low res streams with adverts for free, but for a measly $7 a month, you can have access to 320k MP3 and 128k AAC advert free streams... several of the channels (including chillout, chillout dreams , vocal chillout) are the soundtrack to my daily life and provide the inspiration for the tunes I use.

I still also listen to a couple of streams on SomaFM with Groove Salad and Space Station Soma tickling my fancy more often than not...

Once I have a list of 20-30 tunes, I then set about locating them... and a vast majority of the tunes used on Digitally Imported appear on the Beatport roster... so they are bought and downloaded from there.

2 comments:

bbroo said...

tell us about the amazing cover artwork. Thanks

theORBscureDDJ said...

Nothing more complicated than general trawls of the net... simple as that Bill...

Do Robots Dream? [session 052]