Sunday, 28 June 2009

Download links for "Do Robots Dream? [volume 13]"

As promised, having just sat and listened to both CD's through my main music system and being that I'm very happy with the results, I'm now able to provide links to download the latest addition to my "Do Robots Dream" compilation series...

Disc One
Disc Two

As per usual, these mixes are not put together for any sort of financial gain. They are purely for my own enjoyment, but if others get something from them too, then I am more than happy yo share them with you. I would ask that you support the original artists by purchasing or downloading their material through official sources. Without the time and effort these artists put into producing this wonderful music, this blog would not be here.

If you are the artists for any of the tracks I've included you wish me to remove either of the two discs, please let me know and I'll be happy to delete them...

In the meantime...

+play+enjoy+float+dream+

2 comments:

danino said...

Yes, I'm not an artist on these but I would like you to hear about me.
Done.
(and thanks).

theORBscureDDJ said...

Murky buckets... ;o)