Sunday, 7 December 2008

An update - of sorts

Evening all... I haven't forgotten about you all here, I've just been a touch tied up with the real job. On the mix front, I am still putting together the various base tracks for my next instalment of the "Do Robots Dream" series. If I can locate a few more decent tunes, then it may be that it'll be available before Christmas. If I'm being really honest with myself, the New Year is a more likely. Of course, if you look at the various tracks I've used for this series and you feel you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to drop me a line here. I'm always on the lookout for new tracks and enjoy finding material I've not heard before.

Anyway, if I don't get back here before Christmas... the very best seasons greetings to you all...

Pete
aka theORBscureDDJ
+ play + enjoy + float + dream +

No comments: